December is HERE. Although my anxiety can kick into high gear around this time with so much going on and sudden social obligations popping up each week it seems - it really is my favorite season of the year. Christmas was always a BIG deal in our family and what can I say, the tradition lives on inside me! I’ve been thinking of all the great health, wellness and food products I would love to give & receive this year and finally rounded some up to share with you - the Medicine Kitchen 2017 Holiday Wish List! Man I want this stuff in my stocking, under the tree, gift wrapped for my friends or family, or flown across the country to a loved one as a surprise… Many of these would be great as stocking stuffers or combine a few for the perfect wellness gift package for the health-nut person in your life. Happy holiday giving - or getting! xo
PRODUCTS & SOURCES LISTED CLOCKWISE FROM ABOVE LEFT:
1. Lord Jones CBD Lotion: Got pain? This CBD formula from Lord Jones is non-psychoactive with no TCH, and can help with joint pain, muscle tension, skin conditions, sleep, headaches and more. Local to Austin? Available at Sabia Apothecary.
2. Organic Hemp Meditation Cushion: A no frills minimalist meditation cushion / floor cushion that will no doubt be multi-tasking in our house as a child’s play cushion. A reminder to sit, be present, and take in a moment of gratitude and peace each day.
3. Heart of the Forest Reishi Tea: This lovely floral blend of rose and reishi mushrooms is heavenly! A medicinal grade herbal tea that opens the heart and nourishes the spirit. Local to Austin? Available at Rituals Austin.
4. Rose Quarts Facial Gua Sha Tool: You know I love a good gua sha tool - try a pretty rose quartz version to raise the vibration of your skincare routine! Local to Austin? Available at Take Heart Shop.
5. Dry Brush Set: On my to do list for 2018 - more dry brushing. Stimulate your skin and lymphatic fluid for better elimination of toxic buildup. This means better health overall!
6. Farmhouse Delivery Gift Cards: For the person who loves to cook in your life - can’t get any better than fresh farm produce delivered to your door each week! Farmhouse delivers locally to Austin, Houston, Dallas and San Antonio.
7. Sisal Trivet: The perfect, most useful and eye-pleasing countertop accessory.
8. Hu Hazelnut Butter Chocolate Bar: This is THE paleo - no refined sugar - dark chocolate bar for all your stocking stuffer needs. ( Thanks Kelly! )
9. Herbal Immune supplements - Oil of Oregano + Herbal Zap: I always love throwing in some herbal supplements into the stockings especially since this time of year is so full of bugs going around. Oil of oregano is such a powerful tool for fighting pathogens, and the Ayurvedic herbal zap makes a soothing cup of tea for when you feel those colds coming on!
10. Breakaway Matcha Flight Set: The perfect way to introduce someone to the joys and flavors of matcha tea - or to try some new unique varieties you have been curious about!
11. Raw Avocado Honey: An exceptionally dark honey that is super high in anti-oxidants and comes from the bees that pollinate the avocado trees. A divine step up from your basic raw honey staple.
12. Living Libations Aromatherapy Apothecary Travel Set: These yummy travel blends from Living Libations can help issues like digestion, immunity and coughs, first aid skin issues, oral health and more.
14. Eric Bonnin mug in blue: One of my favorite mugs of all time in a new happy blue. Facilitating all your matcha, herbal tea, & cashew coffee needs.
Hoping you all have a lovely, warm and safe holiday season. xo