There are lots of ways in which you can choose to cleanse. Buy a detox kit from a health store; do a program with a naturopath; try out the ubiquitous Master Cleanse (which is not safe for everyone!). But it can be much much simpler than all that. There are a few common foods you can incorporate into your diet that allow for natural liver and gall bladder cleansing, blood cleansing, and intestinal cleansing. It’s super easy to use these foods if you know a few tricks, and they are far more affordable and undemanding than the harsher alternatives I listed above. These natural detox techniques will benefit most anyone, and are gentle and safe enough to do on your own.
1. Beet & Radish Cleanse –> Grate 1 cup of fresh beet and radish mixed, squeeze ½ lemon, and add 2 tablespoons olive oil. Take 2 tablespoons of this mixture 4x day for 1 week to improve gall bladder and liver cleansing function and optimize bile flow to aide digestion.
2. Liquid Chlorophyll –> Take 1 tablespoon diluted in water daily or 2-3x week for purifying the blood and pulling toxins from the body. Very helpful when trying to quit smoking or during any addiction detox.
3. Dandelion, Beet Greens, Kale & Green Juices –> Add mineral-rich vegetable greens into your diet whole, blended in smoothies, or juiced. They will support the liver and gall bladder organs, increase bile flow, & stimulate proper intestinal elimination.
4. Cayenne Pepper –> Take 1 teaspoon daily diluted in water or use in cooking any meal to improve blood circulation, stimulate the metabolism & help release toxic buildup in the joints and bloodstream.
5. Morning Elixir –> Drink a refreshing or cleansing morning elixir to help purify the body upon waking and hydrate properly. This will flush away impurities that have been processed overnight & bring your energy up in the morning.
6. *Gall Bladder Flush –> Consider a simple Gall Bladder flush (to be done with the guidance of a health practitioner) to fully clean the biliary and hepatic ducts of old bile accumulation. This helps your gall bladder and liver to function properly and can often erase certain digestive issues and kickstart a healthy path to weight loss.