This year is officially over! How are you celebrating? Below are some of my favorite Medicine Kitchen moments from 2012 - my first year writing this little blog and first year of my new home practice. Thanks to all the clients who have made my life thrive and grow this year!
- Still love to make variations of these bowls for a healthy dinner or lunch to go.
- A good reminder for me to take a breath and recognize the natural beauty around me.
- For some reason, I often forget about these amazing nori wrap snacks!
- Love the simplicity of this effective home remedy.
- Still find this inspiring and necessary for all to read.
- Kinda craving this noodle dish right now, actually.
- Utilizing this healing broth not only for fertility but for chronic illness, gut problems, and weak immunity.
Things have gotten a little hectic the past couple months, but it is my goal to keep writing and experimenting with what can only be a year full of new learning adventures in our home. Here’s to a great launch of 2013. ♥